Search This Blog

Friday, August 01, 2008

Hi again, everybody ...

Been a while since I've posted .. just wanted to pop in and let you know this isn't an abandoned blog, despite the fact that I now have THREE MORE!

This online habit is taking a lot more to organize. It's fun though .. I wouldn't do this if I wasn't such a queen geek.

In case you're wondering what I'm up to .. mostly working this summer. If you look back on my previous summer blog entries, I've been hardly working instead of working hard. It was good and a welcome break.

But now I'm back at it, business is growing well .. social life is doing well .. I'm happy. No big changes contemplated .. maybe I'll move somewhere but not until next spring. Planning my Guatemala trip the end of October ..

Until then, I am here .. and liking where I am.

No comments: